The ***Hotel is closed between 11:00 and 15:00; with exception of sunday
The receptionist can be reached by telephone from 10h00 and is present every day from 15h until the restaurants close. (between 22h00-23h00)
Attention: during the day the buildings’ public places and the restaurant wing, are closed off until the receptionist is present.
IMPORTANT: We are an exclusive "Adults Only Hotel" (Minimum age 12 y. )
From 15h00 until 22h00 ( 00h00 when hotel is notified )
If supected E.T.A. falls between 22u and midnight ( 00u), it is absolute neccesary tot notify the hotel. (0032(0)9 384.37.87
After midnight the reception is closed.
For security reasons the entrancedoor is closed at the end of the restaurant shift. Please contact the recepion for your Check-in, upon arrival: 09/384 37 87
Check out time is 10:00, except on weekends when this is extended to 11:00.
When checking out, simply drop your keys to the box. If you require a later checkout, please check with reception about availability and rates. All bills must be balanced the evening prior to checkout, at the latest.
Guide and service dogs are allowed on-premises, with no additional fee. However, all other pets are strictly not allowed at our hotel. We pride our hotel on being allergy-free for all guests, so we limit pets and animals on-site.
Please inform us prior to your stay if you are bringing a guide or service dog so that we can prepare the room and your stay in advance for your convenience and comfort.
Prior to arrival, all bookings can be made through our website or partner booking sites.
On-premises, we accept all major cards (except American Express) as well as cash payments.
Invoices are available on request for guests under a certain number of conditions. Conditions as follows:
Domestic Company: All invoices are possible, once we have full details of the company in our files. This is strictly for unpaid stays.
International Company: If your employee or client cannot make the payments independently then we highly recommend using third party sites like www.booking.com to make your booking with us. Here you have the option to make a payment, specify your card details and the limits of your employee’s billing. This creates a lot of transparency for us and our guests and avoids any potential confusion.
Following below is the cancellation policy of the hotel.
The shown charges and percentages are to be paid by the guest.
General cancellation policy: (bookings of 1 to 3 rooms)
• Bookings from 1 to 4 nights: Cancellations made forty-eight (48) hours prior to the date of arrival are free of charge!
• Bookings from 1 to 4 nights: Cancellations made after the forty-eight (48) hour-deadline will incur a one (1) night charge.
- Bookings from 5 nights and more: Cancellations made seventy-two (72)hours prior to the date of arrival are free of charge!
• Bookings from 5 nights and more: Cancellations made after the seventy-two (72)hour-deadline will incur a charge equal to the sum of each thirdnight.
- Bookings from 8 nights: idem special cancellation policy.
Special cancellation policy: for groups requiring 4 rooms or more and bookings of from 8 nights:
Number of days prior to the date of arrival:
• Between the date of booking and 60 days prior to the date of arrival: € 5.00 per person will be charged.
• Between 60 and 31 days prior to the date of arrival: € 15.00 per person will be charged.
• Between 30 and 16 days prior to the date of arrival: 10 % of the booking will be charged
- Between 15 and 8 days prior to the date of arrival: 25 % of the booking will be charged
• Between 7 days and 0 days prior to the date of arrival: 100 % of the booking stay will be charged
For groups requiring 5 rooms or more, Cancellations of each 5th room are free of charge until seventy-two (72)hours prior to the date of arrival.